Tuesday, July 18, 2006

SA-GIN'

I’ve been checking out my tits in the mirror a lot lately. They are royally starting to SSS-AG. My boobs used to be so perky that I could stick a pencil under my size C’s and it would drop. Now I can stick my grandma and her knitting club under my tits and still have room for a box of pencils. Deh-pressing.

Fuck. Fuck my fucking tits. Ew. I’m totally not against plastic surgery. 10 years from now when I can fit my grandma’s knitting group, a box of pencils, and Cal’s marching band, I may, just may go get a titty-lift. Call me shallow. Shallow. But at least I’ll have nice tits.

5TH PARAGRAPH – This is the part that I hate… this whatever this is we have, is so fucking casual… and while I like the casual… it’s weird never knowing when you’re going to see or talk to the person again… we don’t talk everyday… we definitely don’t see one another everyday… we see each other once or twice a week… I seriously have no idea where this will lead… my emotions haven’t been pulling me intensely – BUT BUT BUT, now that I haven’t heard from him in a bit, I’m starting to like him more… of fucking course – wanting what’s hard for me to get… he knew my folks were in town for the weekend… I knew he had a show last night… I left him a message Sunday night just to say hi… he never called back… and usually he’d just email the next day, but I got NO email from him yesterday… and then, he was at that show… and I have a show tonight and tomorrow, so I have no idea when or if we’ll chat again… and now, this not knowing is bumming me out. I HATE HATE HATE getting bummed out over some silly guy. WHATEVER!!! Now I sit here wondering, ewww, have his feelings just petered out? BLEH!

Now I must remind myself: Miss Curious, you’re a rockstar!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a ROCKSTAR.

Though it is hard, take a step back, and enjoy just that the times you have had together so far were good and TRY not to think about the future. Live in the now.

If you want to call and say hi or text and say hi, do it and don't worry about whether or not he'll reply. Make it about what you want and when you want it.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger MissCurious said...

all good advice... the thing is - i called him on sunday - put myself out there, and i'd really hate to contact him again before he gets in touch w/ me... i just don't feel like working so hard for something right now... he needs to put the effort in too! hahaha!
it's definitely been fun - certainly not a dull moment, and i'd love for the fun times to continue even if there isn't some deep connection... if not, Miss Curious will eat many others alive :) ... hahaha!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, this in between stage is the worst. Enough to bring on a self-imposed case of the icks! Hang in there, you both are busy, popular people and doing lots and trying to make time for each other. He'll call or write :)
xoxo Linz

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

I think you could contact him tomorrow and ask if he's still free Thursday... no response and forget about it and move on. You rock, your tits rock, maybe he's a total dick or maybe something came up in his life that has made it hard for him to get back to you... however he feels about you doesn't define you - you will continue to be strong, independent, and desireable to many lucky men out there.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

so funny you brought up tits - I feel the same way about mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home