Thursday, January 12, 2006

Yes, I'm Irresponsible

I’d eaten. He hadn’t eaten. I didn’t want to leave my neighborhood. He didn’t want to leave his. I was dressed and ready. I knew that if I didn’t meet Jesus last night, I wasn’t going to meet him. I hadn’t really felt like meeting him to begin with, so having the coordination be difficult, would have made me call the whole thing off.

So what do I do? I decide to go to HIS HOUSE. Isn’t that in the rulebook of What NOT to do on an Internet Date? He said he’d drive me home, so I agreed.

I forewarned him that I’d have a hard time fitting through his front door I was so large. He laughed, and we both reiterated this was a “just friends” rendezvous.

When I arrived, he met me at his front gate… took one expressionless look at me and immediately looked away.

In that second I thought, “holy shit… get me the fuck outta’ here… he hates me… he’s disgusted with me… fuck fuck fuck!!!” My impression of him – he’s cute – much thinner that I thought – cute style.

But, I’d just spent money on a cab, so I thought I’d stay for a minute… get it over with. We chatted for a while. He played with his cat and looked at the TV. All I could think was, “fuck, I think he’s cute, and here he can’t even look at me.”

I proceeded to ask a million questions… the conversation got pretty deep, and all I could hope was that he enjoyed our conversation as I had. He was aloof. Entertained my questions with great answers, but seemed completely indifferent to me.

I gave him the out, “you can kick me out whenever.”

He replied, “I like the company. Wanna’ watch a movie?”

I perused his movie selections having conversations about each one. Finally, we settled on The Life Aquatic. I made myself comfortable under his blanket, and then he did the same. I was relieved that he felt comfortable enough around me to share the covers.

Do-duh-doo… we watch the movie and suddenly I feel his thumb rubbing against my calf. I immediately think, “hmm, this must be an accident he doesn’t realize he’s caressing my calf.”
I remain still… thinking no more of it.

As the “calf-rubbing” continues, I begin to realize that perhaps he DOES know he’s rubbing my calf. And there he goes, he’s rubbing my feet… rubbing my entire lower leg. He DOES know.

I avoid making eye contact. I like the leg rub, but I hadn’t realized he was at all attracted to me. I mean, he answered the door and couldn’t even look at me from then on…

I got up to go to the bathroom. When I returned, he positioned himself, so the “spoon” position was the logical next step.
He wrapped his 6’5” lanky arms around me. He was so warm. I closed my eyes and exhaled in comfort. I could feel his breath on my ear. I turned my head, and our lips met. His lips were soft… our kissing styles – the same. We proceeded to make out like high school teenagers on their parents’ couch… without difficulty his hands and mouth found my watermelons… he’s such a pleaser… mmmm… I get butterflies just thinking about him.

Things didn’t get any further than the titty-touch. He wants us to continue getting to know one another before moving ahead in the hook-up department, but tells me he desperately wants to eat the pussy. Apparently, he enjoys going down for hours and hours… which I couldn’t be happier about.

He’s already emailed this morning, and we’re making plans for the weekend. Hmm. We shall see. He’s a sweetheart, certainly… my only concern is that he could want to get serious very quickly, and I’m not there yet…. I can tell that this will be another – I’m that man in the relationship, and he’s the sensitive female… but hmm, that could be the better position for me in which to be.

Updates soon!

8 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

OMG I love it!!! that was a hot story:P

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

Woo! I need a cold shower after that post...

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jackie O. said...

Ooh! He sounds cute. Awe.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger jen said...

Wait- is his real name Jesus? Do you pronounce it Gee-zus or Hay-soos? I feel so out of it - need to read up on the rest of your stories on how you met this dude!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger jen said...

Never mind- I answered my question by reading the post about him being as cool as Jesus. This guy sounds really great- I'm so happy for you!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger kellyd said...

Jesus! I'm reading this at work ... I'm pretty sure there's something in the employee handbook about that.

Here's a question: There's a pattern I'm noticing that intrigues me. How is it that you get these men (Jesus and the Brother before that) to discuss with you - at length - about thier desire to go down on you? I mean, is it something you ask straight out or do all these guys seriously just bust out with this spontaneously?

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Ambee said...

h-o-t Apes - but what was up with his initial aloofness? maybe he's just shy... def. sounds like worth spending some time and getting to know him. tell me more about him - he sounds tall, thin, cute style - what was his job again, some art thing? What 'hood is he in, cool place? I need more info!

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! He sounds worthy of your company, for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home