Thursday, February 23, 2006

Could He Ever Lick Something Else?

This evening I'm meeting up with one of my B.F.F's. I have a few because I'm super RAD. You know, it's tough. But anyway, she and I have a tradition of sitting around a pitcher Sangria, drinking like CHAMPS, and gossiping about the latest happ's in our lives.

Well, where do we sit around this pitcher of Sangria?!? You guessed it... Cheers. In case you forgot, both Lick My Face (aka "he makes me purr") and Obsession work there. About a month and a half ago, Lick My Face spouted off his weekly schedule (and then drew a map to his house on a napkin - why, I don't know!?)... but anyway, I don't think tonight is one of his nights :( ... boo-hoo... Thursdays are sooo much less busy than Saturdays, which would mean he could come talk to me ALL NIGHT - but no!!... of course though, I'm not so secretly wishing that he'll be there tonight anyway. Can everyone cross their fingers??? and for those of you Christians, send some shout outs to Jesus Christ?!?

It's always nice to see Obsession though and whisper a quick "yuuum" but my prayers were never answered with him other than a one night hook-up (while I was on the rag) and a few nights unrequited phone calls... but now, Lick My Face is becoming Obsession Part Deux.

Since I'm pretty much Miss Super Half Glass Full Curious (yeah right, ha!), I'm hoping that my favorite ex-call girl waitress is there... if she is, I can get the dirt on Lick My Face and further my psychotic obsession with someone I've maybe muttered one awkward paragraph to... but what the fuck do I expect? Do I think that suddenly Lick My Face and I are going to fall madly in love and live happily ever after? He's a bartender... he meets plenty of ladies, and I'm just another that's fallen under the spell of licked faces and free drinks.

But again, being as super optimitic and fantastic as I am... Lick My Face can certainly make for some good staring-out-the-bus-window daydreams... as my Trent Reznor fantasy is falling by the way-side... no more of those "going down on me" fantasies, bleh.

So, around 6:30 pm tonight (Pacific Standard Time), think of me and BFF drinking Sangria and hopefully - yes hopefully - find jesus and pray pray pray --- that Lick My Face will be there... and we'll have another "awkward" interaction!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home