Friday, February 17, 2006

My Next Moves...

Yesterday, I had a brief discussion with my bosses... I asked how long they intend to keep me around considering business is slow. They told me that they have no intention of letting me go anytime soon, and that I should give them notice if I decide to become an agent on my own.

Needless to say, this news is reassuring. This means, I'm hanging out in SF for a little while longer... I'll address the moving situation once I actually am laid-off... and/or my younger sister graduates from that east coast Ivy League school hers... should she decide to make the San Diego move, I may consider it as well... I can't have all my family hanging out without me -- me, Miss Curious, the coolest daughter ever!!!

Right now, I'm in hot pursuit of an inexpensive roommate situation. I do have an option with a co-worker here, which would be quiet, safe, mellow... the only downside is that it's a one bedroom, so the room divisions are a little complicated... I'm going to take a look at it next week (I've been there several times and it has a comfortable feel) -- I've just never looked at it and envisioned all my shit in it. So, we shall see how things go. I am keeping my eyes open for an actual room-room.

And then there's the question of what will be Miss Curious' latest challenge? What will keep her on her toes... keep her mind busy... cultivate some unknown skills... shit - fuck - fuck... i get so fucking bored easily... what oh what to do w/ myself!?!?!

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally do not do the one bedroom situation. (IMO)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home