Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Eh, It Is What It Is.

I still haven’t heard from 5th Paragraph, which is just so weird. I thought things were going well… turns out I’m retarded and can’t read people at all. Sure we’ve both been busy, but I genuinely thought he’d at least email.

Even though this has kinda’ bummed me out, I still had a skip in my step on my way home last night. I was greatly anticipating the Muse concert for that evening. And it gave me the boost I needed.

And coincidentally, something happened that compelled me to email 5th Paragraph just a bit ago… amidst a gazillion people, I looked behind me and there was the beat boxer from the show 5th Paragraph and I had gone to last Thursday night. I introduced myself and told him how much I had enjoyed his show. We chatted for a while, and I was thinking, “oh my god, I can’t wait to tell 5th Paragraph!”

It’s just so wild and random that I bumped into that beat boxer who me and 5th Paragraph’s sister had sign our wrists as though we were little groupies… it seemed normal at the time… and wow, there he was directly behind me.

We'll see if 5th Paragraph emails me back. Maybe I'll have some "let down" email that I can post tomorrow or something. That always makes a good read. It is what is. Hahaha. :)

But anyway, tonight Green Eyes and I are heading to the Fillmore to see Gnarls Barkley. It’ll probably be hundreds of teeny-boppers tryin’ to groove, but I’m stoked. She’s fun. Our friend Ritz is fun. It’s gonna be fun.

And this is Miss Curious’ life. I’m just trying to do the best I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home