Tuesday, August 01, 2006

1984 Bitches!

Me and my bag o' beer off to the 1984 Part'ay!!!




I love my co-workers! They make hailing a cab in a hot pink sweatshirt dress all worth it!!!



I heart cocaine!?!? It is the 80's Girl!

And of course... the obligatory "just say no" cookies... thank you Nancy Reagan what a great idea!

Okay - okay... my new favorite phrase.... his shirt is the answer for everything!!! They just don't make shirts like that anymore... what a fucking shame!

A sign of a fucking awesome party!!!


3 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger chicajato said...

you look great!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Krikri said...

You look amazing - love the Just Say No cookies, but um, is that face-down girl at the end ok??

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger jen said...

Amazing! LUV the cookies!
KriKri- Having been the face-down girl at the end of the party many of times, I'm gonna bet she'll be just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home