Sunday, August 20, 2006

Weekend Introspection That's Oh So Right...

There are more important things to write about than work... so I deleted my last post, and i have to remind myself that it is not my job that defines me and there are people in this world that are disrespectful assholes, and in the end, I just have to feel sorry for them... and I am, I really do feel sorry for them.

So, let's talk about ASS.

Yesterday, I went to hang out at my friend's house. We watched I love the 70's on VH1 and were thankful that we had no idea what the hell they were talking about, phew, we're not that old yet.

Then what else do you do on a foggy San Francisco Saturday afternoon --- SMOKE WEED, of course.

Then Miss Curious starts saying really profound things:

Just as certain as I am that I will die one day... I know that I'll lick ass once again.

And it's true. I will lick ass once again in my life... I haven't licked that many assholes thus far, but a couple. There are 2 reasons licking ass is (as Martha Stewart says) "a good thing":

1. You're intimate with someone you actually care about (rare), and you enjoy pleasing him - if licking ass fits the bill, then hey, i'll do it.

2. It's kind of HOT to do something that has such "dirty" stigma... like it's just "wrong" to lick ass... and then you're with someone that loves sweat and spit and doesn't get grossed out, and you just want to be WRONG with them... yeah, that's hot.

There you have it... thoughts for an introspective Saturday!

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Krikri said...

erm, I'm... speechless! I've never been that big a fan of the ass... I mean, other than smackin' it, I suppose...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home